Help With Commenting
You can comment on JOP DAiS posts as a guest or with a social media account.
Commenting as a guest
1. In the comment box of the blog entry, type your comment.
2. Click the “Post Comment” button. You will see the following form:
3. To comment as a guest, you must first enter a name. Once you have entered a name, the Comment as a Guest” button will change to blue.
Both the “Email Address” and “Website URL” fields are optional for submitting a guest comment.
4. Click the button to submit your comment for moderation. Our editors will review your comment and once it has been approved to post, it will display on the blog entry.
Commenting with a social media account
You can also choose to comment under a social media account. JOP DAiS currently supports commenting with the following platforms:
1. To comment with your account on one of these platforms, click the “Log in to Comment” link underneath “Comment as Guest”.
2. You will see a prompt to log into your Squarespace account. If you would like to comment under a Squarespace account, simply type your credentials in the form below. Otherwise, click the icon of the social media platform you would prefer to use and log in there.
3. Once you have successfully logged in, your comment will be submitted for moderation. Our editors will review your comment and after it has been approved to post, it will display on the blog entry.
If you have any additional questions or concerns about commenting, please submit them via our Contact Us page.